Submit a Technology, Design or Mobile Guest Post
Fonetastic is always on the look out for quality articles to post to the website. If you wish to have a guest post listed on Fonetastic in either Mobile, Technology, Design or Applications then please fill out the following form. Please also review our guidelines below the form.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions, but in rare instances we will consider previously published articles.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit